Thanks to my readers for alerting me to two more Columbia football "commits" I have been able to confirm since yesterday.
First, we have OL Dylan Leonard from Ola High School in McDonough, Georgia (ANOTHER Georgia recruit!). Dylan was a recent National Football Foundation Greater Atlanta Chapter Scholar-Athlete award winner. That's a great deal because of the NFF's special relationship with Columbia via Bill Campbell.
Dylan has also been recognized by his local NFL team, the Atlanta Falcons, for his community service.
Next we have LB/TE Zack McKown, son of Utah Jazz strength coach Mark McKown. He was an all-stater at Utah's Judge Memorial High School before doing a PG year at footbal powerhouse Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia.
Zack is 6-3 and 220 pounds and he played a big role in Fork Union's win over U. Maryland's JV last season. You can see his highlight video here.
1. Joey Andrada WR 6-3 190 lbs. Piedmont HS (Piedmont, CA)
2. Hunter Coleman TE/OL 6-4 230 lbs. Loyola (Prep Shreveport, LA)
3. Duncan Dickerson OL/LS 6-2 245 lbs. Cypress Falls HS (Houston, TX)
4. Lou DiNovo WR 6-0 185 lbs. LaSalle Institute (Albany, NY)
5. Mike DiTommaso CB 6-0 185 lbs. Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ)
6. Brian East LB 6-3 205 lbs. Carmel HS (Carmel, IN)
7. Luke Eddy K Worcester Academy (Worcester, MA)
8. Tyler Feely K/P 6-0 155 lbs. Jesuit HS (Tampa, FL)
9. Marcorus Garrett RB 5-10 177 lbs. Pope High School (Marietta, GA)
10. Joe Ghergurovich OL 6-3 245 lbs. Glastonbury HS (Glastonbury, CT)
11. Dylan Leonard OL 6-3 281 lbs. Ola High School (McDonough, GA)
12. Brad Losee DE/TE 6-4 235 lbs. Eastview HS (Apple Valley, MN)
13. Griffin Lowry RB 6-0 215 lbs. University HS (St. Louis, MO)
14. Mark McClain WR/S 6-2 195 lbs. Upper Arlington (Upper Arlington, OH)
15. Zack McKown TE/LB 6-3 220 lbs. Fork Union Military Academy (Fork Union, VA)
16. Nick Melka DE 6-2 230 lbs. Benet Academy (Lisle, IL)
17. Jeremy Mingo WR/CB 6-0 180 lbs. Firestone HS (Akron, OH)
18. Chris Mooney TE 6-3 230 lbs. Walton HS (Marietta, GA)
19. Joe Raimondi OL/DL 6-4 255 lbs. Hampton HS (Allison Park, PA)
20. Chris Rapka QB 6-3 200 lbs. Cardinal Gibbons HS (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
21. Maurice Rothschild CB 5-10 165 lbs. Warren Eastern HS (New Orleans, LA)
22. James Valerias WR 6-1 185 lbs. Gonzaga College HS (Washington, DC)
23. Sam Williams RB 5-10 175 lbs. Baylor HS (Chattanooga, TN)