Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's Homecoming Game Day!


This place will be jammed today (CREDIT: Columbia Athletics)

Remember that kickoff is at 1:30pm today, but get to the Baker Athletics Complex early to enjoy all the Homecoming festivites! I will be there with my whole family; look for the guy with a tie and jeans.

My halftime interview, the fates permitting, will be all-time Lion great and former NFL All-Pro Marcellus Wiley '97. He is going to be at the game with all the living football captains of the past for a special halftime ceremony.

If you can't make it to the game, be sure to watch and listen on the SideLion Pass. I will be asking another Village Pourhouse Trivia Question in the second quarter, so be ready to listen, answer and call in to win!

I hope to see you either in person or in cyberland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home