Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Picture Perfect


Ladies and Gentlemen... Your 2008 COLUMBIA LIONS!!! (CREDIT: Columbia Athletics/Gene Boyers)

There's a new team picture and individual player pictures on the Columbia roster page.

Even without the new weights or heights listed, we can see some guys bulked up.

One of them is Lou Miller, who definitely seems bigger and that's good since he is moving from linebacker to defensive lineman.


Lou Miller (Credit: Columbia Athletics/Gene Boyars)


I'm also endorsing Paul Havas' choice of tie. We play in the fashion capital of America after all.



Paul Havas (Credit: Columbia Athletics/Gene Boyars)

And get a load of the size of freshmen Owen Fraser! Now that's what I'm talking about!



Owen Fraser (Credit: Columbia Athletics/Gene Boyars)


I also want to endorse Taylor Joseph's choice of the cleaner, shaved head look. I was a happier man once I went this way, but I was a lot older than Taylor before I figured it out. He is wise beyond his years!



Taylor Joseph (Credit: Columbia Athletics/Gene Boyars)

Enjoy clicking on the pictures of all the players and see what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home