Friday, November 04, 2011

Week 8 Picks





Week 8 Picks


Last week was another almost perfect week for me, but this time it wasn't a half point that sank the S.S. Perfect against the spread.

It was a full TD.

Here's how I did...


For Penn +12 at Brown I wrote:

I like Brown to win this game by about a touchdown, no more.

Actual Final Score: Brown 6 Penn 0

1-0 Straight UP, 1-0 Against the Spread



For Cornell -6 at Princeton I wrote:


Princeton's big stretch game was last week at Harvard. Now they will come back to Earth. Take Cornell and lay the points.


Actual Final Score: Cornell 24 Princeton 7


2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS


For Dartmouth +24 at Harvard I wrote:

I don't like big spreads in bad weather games. The Crimson will probably grab this win by 11 to 14 points.

Actual Final Score: Harvard 41 Dartmouth 10


3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS


OVERALL 2011 RECORD: 26-7 SU, 18-15 ATS.


Now to this week's games.


Yale +10 1/2 vs. Brown

I like Brown to win this game, but Yale always plays Brown really well. This could be decided by less than a touchdown.



Penn -17 1/2 vs. Princeton

The Quakers are hungry to show that last week's shutout loss to Brown was just a snowy fluke. Princeton will suffer.



Cornell -3 at Dartmouth

The Big Red can go a long way to convince any remaining doubters with a win on the road in Hanover. The Big Red can also go a long way toward putting the final nail in the Buddy Teevens' head coaching coffin. The Big Red will do both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home