Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Delay of Sketch...


Mr. Whipple


My sources tell me the pre-filmed SNL sketch featuring the Columbia football players was not edited in time for the show, (darn union breaks!!!), but it will probably air next week.

My apologies to everyone who stayed up late, but I was on a high from watching those two great NFL playoff games on Saturday anyway and I stayed up no problem.

I bet many of you were in the same emotional boat.


Whipple to UConn?

Former Brown head coach, and the man many believe truly turned the Bear program around, Mark Whipple is indeed interviewing for the top spot with UConn. I really expect UConn to make its final decision within the next ten days.


Help Wanted at Harvard

Harvard is looking for a new wide receivers coach

Here’s the ad: Harvard University: FCS school which competes in the Ivy League is seeking a restricted earnings wide receivers coach. This is a nine month contract and if interested please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of references to Head Coach, Tim Murphy at tmurphy@fas.harvard.edu.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 12, 08:44:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, why is AD Dianne Murphy trying to ditch Columbia? Even if Army came to her, she's in the final two so obviously she'w willing. You'd think she'd want to win an Ivy grid or roundball title, or both, before moving on.
I had a good opinion of her, not so sure now. And what exactly is so great about Amy athletics....and I'm NOT trying to be sarcastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home