Friday, April 23, 2010

Draft Day Podcast!


James Williams of Harvard could be drafted tonight or tomorrow

I was recently interviewed by the "NFL Draft GM" Website about the Ivy prospects in the pro draft.

You can listen to the interview here.

The interviewer really wanted me to focus on graduation Brown WR Buddy Farnham, but I think the Ivy player with the best chance of getting drafted is OL James Williams from Harvard.

I was also able to slip in some mentions of Columbia players of the past and present like Steve Cargile, Austin Knowlin, and M.A. Olawale.


Spring Game Tomorrow Night!!!

Don't forget the Rack and Soul Spring Game is tomorrow night at Wien Stadium beginning at 7pm.

I have not yet heard if the game will be available on streaming video, but stay tuned.


High School List Grows


I've only been able to add FOUR more years to my high school database project, but the list now stands at 21 total years worth of varsity rosters and most of the freshmen rosters from those years as well.

To see the list, click HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home