Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Week 4 Picks



Last Week: 5-0

Overall: 14-3



Coming off a perfect week, I have little time to bask in the glow of victory as we have a Thursday night game to deal with. So here goes:



Colgate over Princeton

Any chance of a Colgate let down is erased by the national TV coverage of this game on ESPNU. I do think the short week will help the Tigers keep this one a bit closer, but not close.



Dartmouth over Yale

This is it for the Big Green. Their long losing streak ends this weekend. Yale is looking worse every week.



Harvard over Cornell

The Big Red are also starting to look weaker. I see this being a close game until the second half.



Brown over Holy Cross

The Bears are getting better every week and the Crusaders are ripe for a fall.



Penn over Bucknell

Will Bagnoli just rest his entire first team to avoid any more injuries? Even if he does, the Quakers might STILL win.




A Poll Vault: We're #1

I admit I'd never heard of the Dunkel Index before I saw a note about it on Bruce Wood's Big Green Alert Blog, but today's Dunkel Index rates Columbia as the top team in the Ivies. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home