Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 7 Picks


Last Week: 2-1

Overall 21-9



I was almost perfect with my picks last week, erring only by choosing Yale over Penn, (but to show how wishy washy I was about that choice, I actually picked Penn in private, no-money, Ivy pool I'm in every week).


Harvard over Dartmouth

This game is an imporant one for the Crimson as they need to prove they can win a game going away. The Big Green have a chance to make their season with a win here, but it doesn't look probable.


Princeton over Cornell

I think Princeton is one of the surprises this year, as they have played pretty well against their competition. Brian Anderson is a great QB, and it's a shame he's still a bit banged up. Cornell is really fading, and their usual homefield advantage is also about to go away tomorrow.


Brown over Penn

The battle for solo posession of 1st place seems like a clash of Brown's offense against Penn's defense. But don't be fooled, Brown's defense is a lot better than people think. The Bears only big question tomorrow is their running game, because passing alone won't be good enough against the Quakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home