Monday, August 18, 2008

Tonight's the Night


Chrystie Field House is in the foreground and to the left

I hope to meet a lot of my readers tonight at the special season ticket holders dinner with the coaches at Baker Field's Chrystie Field House! Again, the event begins at 6pm.

It should be fun, and hopefully it will start a new tradition for Lions fans. I can't imagine it was easy to arrange something like this on the eve of training camp, so I think we should reward the coaches and administrators alike with a good turnout and enthusiastic behavior!

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 18, 09:50:00 PM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, I am a season ticket holdera nd a supporter of the program. I didn't know about this dinner. Que pasa?

 
At Mon Aug 18, 11:22:00 PM GMT+7, Blogger Jake said...

Did you check your mail carefully? Because the mailing I got with the season ticket info advertised this pretty heavily.

 
At Tue Aug 19, 03:03:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless of the attendance tonight, I believe a pre-season dinner with the Columbia Football coaches at Baker Field is a very good idea and should become an annual event. If properly promoted, the pre-season Footbsll Dinner, should help boost season ticket sales. In my opinion, there are many possibilities for increasing ticket sales to Columbia Football Games, and for that matter other Columbia sports events. Columbia just needs to promote its sporting events more aggressively.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home