Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Defending My Title?





I've been nominated again by the L.A. Press Club for my Schmooze or Lose comic series for "Best Editorial Cartoon." Last year I won the award, so I'm hoping to repeat the title.

I write this comic every week and it's illustrated by the incredibly talented John Hazard from Nickelodeon.com.

Here's a list of all the nominees in all the categories, mine is D4, "editorial cartoon."

If you'd like to be put on an email list to receive "Schmooze or Lose" each week, email me at jakesjokes@gmail.com

3 Comments:

At Wed Jun 04, 07:00:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that the song is "Roar Lion Roar", with a singular lion, right?

 
At Wed Jun 04, 08:46:00 AM GMT+7, Blogger Jake said...

YES! Please check how I addressed this question back in June of 2007 in the FAQ post on JUne 7th to be exact. Careful and thorough reading is required ladies and gentlemen.

 
At Sat Jun 07, 04:34:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, you're the man now, dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home