Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T-Ball Review

So, I missed the Spring Game Saturday to be there for my elder daughter Jordan, (just turned six), as she started for her North Bellmore Cardinals T-Ball team in the season opener.

This was her first-ever game. No way was I going to miss it.

Jordan had a great time, collecting three hits - one on a pitched ball and two off the tee - she also collected about 15 rocks in the outfield and somehow stuffed them into her uniform pants. They are now on display in our backyard.



Posing before the game



"Hey, the pitcher is tipping off her curve ball!"



"Coach, I can steal off this catcher, I know it"



"Ump that pitch was RIGHT there!"



Just enough protection for that 12mph fastball



Ready for my ESPN closeup



Little sister Yael takes in the game in her box seat!

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 24, 12:17:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review and great pictures.

Looking forward to seeing her play softball at Columbia in the future.

 
At Fri Apr 24, 02:17:00 AM GMT+7, Blogger DOC said...

They're gorgeous! God Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home