Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sign up And Watch!


We're just 29 days from the premiere screening of 8: Ivy League Football and America, the documentary by Erik Anjou and Mark Bernstein.

Click on the Ivy Football Association's site to sign up to go to the premiere at the Yale Club in New York City on April 24th. I will be there too.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I met Erik Anjou a couple of months ago and he is a super-nice guy with very eclectic interests. I think he is the "artist" in the professional duo with Bernstein being the historian, nuts and bolts type.

I think everyone who regularly reads this site will definitely enjoy the movie. I hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

At Thu Mar 27, 06:24:00 AM GMT+7, Blogger dabull said...

Jake, let us know how we can get our hands on a copy of the dvd as soon as you find out. Also watched the trailer of another doc. coming out soon called "The League", can't wait to own both.

 
At Thu Mar 27, 07:15:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://theleague.ivysport.com/

 
At Fri Mar 28, 07:27:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This also is a good opportunity to plug Bernstein's fine book on Ivy Football (U Penn Press)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home