Friday, January 12, 2007

Weekend Must-Do List




First off, I hope I'll be seeing quite a few of you at tonight's basketball game against Princeton and again tomorrow night versus Penn. As I have said before, I may not be such a basketball maven, but I really love the sport and go to as many games as possible. Maybe one day, I'll be smart enough about hoops to blog about it.


Secondly, please indulge me as I shamelessly plug a new gig of mine from my comedy writing life:

JAKE'S COMEDY ON NATIONAL RADIO!!!

Starting tomorrow, my material will be featured in the "News in English" segment on "Workin' It with Jackie Guerra" heard on XM and dozens of ground radio stations across the country.

Jackie is a comedian and a movie and sit-com actress, so this could be a very good thing for me.

To find out when the show airs in your town click here:

Workin' It with Jackie Guerra


And to hear the show online at your leisure, you can click on that same link above, go to the "ARCHIVES" section, and hear it on Wednesday or so once they get the most recent show into the archives.

DISCLAIMER: If you absolutely hate the labor movement, the good news is my written segment is usually right off the top of the show, about 2-3 minutes in. If you're a supporter of the labor movement, I suggest you sit back and listen to the whole show. If you're a hired union-busting goon, I have some baseball bats and lead pipes to sell you... cheap!


Jake

3 Comments:

At Tue Jan 16, 02:39:00 AM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a difference between friday night and saturday night. Were we the same team? We played with intensity on friday. On saturday we looked awful. PS, Glen Miller is a creep. He let Ibby play almost the whole game and didn't take him out until seconds were left. What comes around goes around.

 
At Tue Jan 16, 02:45:00 AM GMT+7, Blogger Jake said...

I have to give Penn their due. The Quakers will almost certainly win the Ivies and have a good shot at taking a 1st round game in the NCAA's. That said, Columbia shot the ball so badly on Sat. night, we never had a chance. Friday night's shooting was incredible. Princeton went on to lose at Cornell by 20... so I think the Tigers may be very unusually weak this year.

 
At Tue Jan 16, 09:30:00 PM GMT+7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home